Healthy cuts make happy pups.
Professional grooming isn’t just for show dogs; all of our four-legged friends need regular grooming to maintain a clean and healthy coat. But let’s be realistic.
With your busy schedule, carefully selecting the perfect doggie shampoo and coaxing your canine companion into the bath on a regular basis isn’t exactly at the top of your to-do list. But proper grooming should be a priority.
Going to a professional groomer can do wonders for your dog.
The benefits of using a professional groomer include:
- An Experienced Eye for Detail – Experienced groomers are experts at spotting potential health issues before they become problematic. This could be from anything as minor as fleas to as problematic as a lump signifying tumor growth that may have otherwise gone undetected.
- Expert Removal of Matted Fur – Matted fur should be kept in check for your dog’s comfort, and regular brushing helps remove any matted fur which can cause discomfort and lead to scratching and soreness.
- Enhanced Coat Appearance – A professional groomer has access to higher tech grooming tools and equipment, resulting in a sleeker appearance post-grooming.
- Tailored Cuts – Professional groomers have experience with grooming a variety of different breeds, so they’ll know how to cut differently depending on the specific breed, as opposed to doing one uniform cut for all dogs.
- Social Interaction – Regular visits to the groomer are a great opportunity for your canine companion to interact with other dogs and develop valuable socialization skills.
So be sure to download your guide to choosing a groomer and you’ll be on your way to pup pageant status!